Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to ZachFactor Transportation Services!
We are dedicated to your success!

You can become a work from home
Freight Broker Agent!

These are uncertain times. Our country is facing staggering financial challenges. Those challenges continue to push American families to the breaking point. Wouldn't you like a real opportunity to start your own business, be your own boss, work from home, earn a real income, with unlimited potential?

Is this business only for men with experience in transportation? Absolutely not!!!! My wife is better at the day to day business than I am! Seriously! The sky is the limit!

How many seniors out there with in depth experience, both in life and the work place are struggling to make ends meet?

How many Moms would prefer to stay at home with their children? Or, if already at home would love to be able to contribute more to the family financially?

How many disabled Americans find themselves pushed out of the workplace, and therefore the American dream of financial freedom?

How many other Americans from all walks of life, all backgrounds, every corner of this great country are just looking for that one chance, that one great opportunity? Someone, just that one someone, to give them the chance to show them what they can do! Someone to believe in them!

I believe in the American dream. I've pastored churches for over 15 years. I've seen hurting families who are struggling, wondering and worrying about the future. I believe in the eternal hope found in my faith, but I also believe in the American dream of hard work, dedication, and dreams coming true!

I've seen our seniors struggling and it grieves me. How can they supplement their often meager incomes, the shrinking value of their pensions or social security? I know a way!

My wife, a stay at home mom for all of the last 14 years long wanted to make more of a contribution to our finances, but how to do it? I can honestly say that I know of no one who knew less about the transportation business when we started than my wife! But, 2 and 1/2 years later, she is an experienced, savvy, successful work from home freight broker agent for Jaden Transportation! If she can do it, anyone can! No offense dear! :-)

What about the disabled? Can they really be successful in this business? It is precisely my own disability that drove me to start this business! After 13 years as a successful pastor, I saw a long term degenerative muscle disease steal away my own ability to make an income for my family. It robbed me not only of my ministry, but my livelihood. I, the bread winner for our family for all those years, simply could no longer do the job I had always done. Where was I to turn? Disability from the government wasn't the answer for me. (yes, I had my multiple rejections) :-)

Here we are several years later and I've come a long way physically. We have been able to find a lot of medical answers. It was this business, however, and I believe, God's provision that kept this family afloat!

I believe in this business!!!!

I believe this business can work for almost anyone, if you are willing to learn, work hard, stick with it, and believe in yourself! I don't know of too may people who simply cannot be successful working from home, making a real and lasting difference in their lives, their finances, their futures, and their dreams!

We offer:

1. Extensive hands on training, taught by me, the founder and co-owner of Jaden Transportation, a federally licensed freight brokerage with offices in Denton, TX and Texarkana, AR! Our training is offered at a fraction of the cost of most every other training program out there! Not only that, we offer the opportunity to earn all or a portion of that cost back! No one else offers that!

2. A GUARANTEED position with Jaden Transportation after the completion of the training program!

3. The opportunity to make real money, as your own boss, working the hours you want to work, when you want to work them, from the comfort of your own home!

4. The chance to build a successful business of your own! You will not be an employee, but an independent contractor! You will service your customers, build your business, and change your future!

Kiplinger's rated Freight Brokering the # 2 work from home business in America! This is a real opportunity for someone committed to learning and working hard who has the drive to change their life forever!

Please thoroughly check out this site. Write down any questions you don't see answered to your satisfaction. If you have more questions, email them to us. We'll do our best to answer them as thoroughly and honestly as we can. We want you to be fully at peace about your decision to join the Jaden Transportation Team!

When you are ready to change your life, become your own boss, start making real money, all from the comfort of your own home, then let me know so we can get you signed up for the next available class in your area! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Don't hesitate to ask me anything. May God richly bless you as you make decisions about your financial future!

Dedicated to your success!


Micah J. Mauldin
Owner / General Operations Manager
Jaden Transportation
Texarkana, AR 71854

jadentransportation@gmail.com