Friday, August 14, 2009

Why Choose ZachFactor Transportation Services?

Why Choose ZachFactor?

I'll be the first to admit that there are countless websites, schools, and training programs out there, all proclaiming to be the best. They will give you a hundred reasons why you should choose them and why every other training program is inferior to their own.

I hope to do this a little differently. I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself and why I'm offering these training programs and why I want to grow my freight brokerage by training and hiring talented agents to help me do just that. Our desire is that by approaching things from this perspective, it will help you to see why we believe our training program is superior to the others that are out there.

Then I'm going to give you a brief list of reasons why I DO think Jaden Transportation and Zachfactor Transportation Services just might be the RIGHT PLACE for you. If after reading about us, you don't feel this is the company for you, please continue your search. We wish each of you the utmost of success in your search for a better life, a better job, a better way. Please take the time to read each section. Don't hesitate to email me and ask as many questions as it takes for you to be certain that this is the program and the company for you.

We don't just want anyone. We want the person who sees this opportunity and feels certain that this is just what they've been looking for. That person will be successful. That is who we want at Jaden Transportation!

THE TRAINER

My name is Micah Mauldin. I am the married father of two wonderful sons. My oldest is 14 and my youngest just turned 16 months old. Yes, he is proof positive that God has a sense of humor! My sweet, beautiful wife, Carrie, and I have been married for over 18 years. She is my partner in everything... life, kids, business, you name it.

I have over eight years experience in the transportation industry. I have worked as Shipping Manager for what at the time was the 6th largest poultry company in the world. I was the fleet manager for a mid-size trucking company with about 1,000 trucks. I have owned and operated Jaden Transportation, a federally licensed freight brokerage for almost two and a half years. My brother, James Matthews is Co-Owner of Jaden Transportation, and lives in Denton, TX. He runs the financial side of the business and I run the operational side. He also co-owns a successful steel fabrication company, C & M Steel of Denton, TX. Together we hope to see Jaden Transportation become one of the elite freight brokerages in America. We want to be THE company successful agents want to work for. One of the ways we believe we can make this happen is to offer not only extensive training that is second to none, but also to offer the guaranteed opportunity of a position with our company when your training is complete. This is something that no one I know of is offering! More about that later.

I have served as a Senior Pastor for over 15 years. I am currently the Senior Pastor / Church Planter for New Beginnings Baptist Church of Texarkana, Arkansas. I have served churches in both Arkansas and Washington state. Having served as a pastor for as long as I have, I hope it speaks to one thing above all when it comes to this industry, my honesty and integrity matter more to me than all of the wealth in this world! I will not compromise for the sake of dollars. If I tell you something, I mean it. My word is my bond. End of story. If I can't make something happen, I'll tell you, even if it isn't what you want to hear.

Why Offer The Training?

I have seen 1,000s of good people who want to get a start in this industry, but no one will give them the chance! Read the ads. 100's of companies, all saying they want agents, but none willing to give a new agent their first chance.

We, too, are hit with regular requests by people who want to work for us as new agents. We take them on from time to time, some with great success, some with less. I have found, the one thing that is lacking more than anything, is a thorough, hands on training program to integrate our new agents not only into the industry, but the inner workings of how WE believe a freight brokerage should be run!

Thus, I have launched ZachFactor Transportation Services! I have put together what I believe is the most comprehensive and unique training program available today. I believe that with this training, you can and will be successful as a new agent for Jaden Transportation. We believe in the training. We believe in our company. And we believe if you will put forth the effort and hard work needed to make it in this business, you too will be an outstanding success!

The dream of working from home is a reality! My wife Carrie was our first and still is our most successful agent! My wife has worked from home everyday for over 2 and 1/2 years! She makes good money and helps take care of our family, all the while spending time with both our sons and me, her wonderful husband every single day!!! :-) Does it get any better than that?

Why choose you over everyone else out there?

I'm going to keep this as short as I can. I'm not here to tear down every other person out there offering their version of training. I'm sure there are some good ones. I know there are some less than good ones. My brother and I personally spent $3,000.00 for me to attend a Freight Broker training program before starting this business. It was supposedly the best! It was a joke! It was a waste of my money. I had to learn this business the old fashioned way through blood, sweat, and tears, because the school told me a lot about freight brokering, but almost nothing about how to actually be a successful freight broker! I remember thinking, "Is this the best out there?" Nice enough guy, lousy training. Enough said! :-)

Here are just three reasons why I believe you should come on board with us:

1. Our program is unique because of the training program itself! I have written and designed this program myself, so that anyone can take the information and become a successful freight broker agent anywhere! But, I have also written the material to uniquely prepare you to be a success as an agent for our company! Every company is different, no different for us! Jaden Transportation is a great company and we want you prepared in every conceivable way to meet the needs of your customers, but to do so in a way that brings credit and a good name to Jaden Transportation!

2. As has already been mentioned, there are countless training programs out there! But, most all of them are Freight Broker training! They may give lip service to training for those wanting to be agents, and not start their own brokerage, but in reality, their training is almost exclusively geared to opening your own freight brokerage! I would never discourage anyone who has the dream or desire to start their own company, but be forewarned, the first year for a freight brokerage is VERY difficult. Cash flow or the lack of cash flow, I should say, have sent many a new brokerage into bankruptcy and failure. We've already been through that tough first year and beyond! We have always maintained good cash flow! We have never defaulted on an invoice! We've never once had anyone file against our bond! We keep our commitments to the best of our ability! But, I digress, if you desire to be an agent for a freight broker, you DON'T NEED freight broker training! You need training on how to be a successful agent and that is where we come in! That is all we do in our training classes!

3. Finally, the best part of all! The most unique thing about what we are offering is that we will not only train you, we'll give you a position with our company, GUARANTEED! If there is anyone else offering training, who also offers this promise, I haven't heard of them! How can we do this? How can we make such a commitment? It is simple. I believe I can train you to be successful in this business. I believe in the training. I believe in Jaden Transportation. I believe in the potential for anyone who will work hard, learn what is available to them, and stick to the task, even when it gets difficult! That person can and will be an outstanding success!

There is no limit! You will be your own boss, not my employee! You will be an independent contractor, set your own hours, work as much or as little as you want. All we ask is that you complete the training, work hard those first few months, and watch your life change right before your eyes! We'll be there right beside you, helping you, guiding you, maybe even lifting your spirits to make it through that especially frustrating day every now and then. We will always offer ongoing support, continued growth, not only in your development, but in your earning potential!

If you like what you see, drop us a note, but don't wait too long. I don't like my training classes too large. I only allow a set number of students per class. I like to be able to give the individual attention each student may need. There is very little wiggle room here. When the class is full, I close enrollment. So, don't put it off, if you believe this is the opportunity for you, sign up now, before you miss the chance to change you and your families' future!

Browse the rest of the website. Check it out thoroughly. If you have any more questions, email me at jadentransportation@gmail.com

If you are ready to change your future forever, email me and lets get started together! Again, the email address is jadentransportation@gmail.com